131081Re: [Virtual Indian] Indian Chief for sale on Pawn Stars

  • IPE
    Apr 26, 2014
      The problem we are facing today is that too many
      people watch Fox "News"...  (author unknown -
      well, actually I said that!)

      Quotes from Thomas Jefferson are NOT in order
      here (well, they might be, but not when taken
      totally out of context, and with a clear aim at
      current politics).

      So please lay it off. I have asked you to before,
      but probably won't do so again before I unsub-
      scribe you.

      Moen

      On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 4:06 PM, robert myers <rgmindian@...> wrote:

      A few quotes from my American hero Thomas Jefferson, are in order:

      "Democracy will cease to exist, when you take away from those willing to work, and give to those who would not."

      "It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle, which if acted on, would save one-half the wars of the world."

      "I predict happiness for Americans, if they can prevent government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

      "My reading of history, convinces me that most bad government, results from too much government.

      Other great quotes:

      "
      BECAUSE WITHOUT AMERICA THERE IS NO FREE WORLD. - CANADA FREE PRESS

      AFTER AMERICA THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO

      "IN GOD WE TRUST" - OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

      THE PROBLEM WE FACE TODAY IS THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR A LIVING ARE OUTNUMBERED BY THOSE WHO VOTE FOR A LIVING
      AUTHOR UNKNOWN

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic