130227Re: [Virtual Indian] RE: Passing of John Welch

  • Gary Vankirk
    Dec 3, 2013
      I am greatly saddened to hear this. I've been away from motorcycles
      for awhile, dealing with my own health issues, but in the past I had
      numerous private email exchanges with John. He was a great guy and
      one I always expected to be around.

      I got within 40 miles of Virginia Beach one time (I live in Cali) and
      would have swung by to meet him but he was away that weekend. Wish we
      could have connected.

      My condolences to his loved ones.

      gary
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic