      From: "ace4rider@..." <ace4rider@...>
      To: VirtualIndian@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2013 1:33 PM
      Subject: [Virtual Indian] RE: Tank Decals 1937 Chief and 1938 Four [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from ace4rider@... included below]

       I'm not sure who makes the most authentic decals nowadays but I'm attaching two examples for reference: the top one is an original and the bottom one is what I believe is an early reproduction? before everyone started blacking out the area above the eyebrow. The early reproduction is also more detailed and clearer. -Ted

      ---In VirtualIndian@yahoogroups.com, <roadmaster5049@...> wrote:

      Hello

      Who sells the most authentic (as close as possible to the originals) tank decals for an 1937 Chief (multicolored indian father face head) and for a 1938 Four (gold indian head with black script). I looked at Jerry Greer, but he didn't has the multicolored indian face decal in stock a the moment, only the aftermarket multi color Indian head (who's face is too red in my opinion).

      Regards: roadmaster5049

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic