Mount 'em

  • Jack Honderd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Our hardy crew is ready to mount our steeds and make the weekly
      pilgrimage to The Big Rock tomorrow. We can expect the weather to
      add to the experience once again with a bit of wind and temp around
      30 at ride time. Kudos to Pat Murphy, our sole representative last
      week--he set out against the elements and returned cold and soaking
      wet 15 minutes later, spirit intact! He's good-to-go tomorrow.

      Hope you can make it!

      11 AM, East Decatur Station parking lot, 34 mi., 17 mph ave.

      Jack
      404-456-6323