Re: Saturday 10 a.m. ride?

  • Barry Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hi All:
      With at least five of us showing for the 10 a.m. kick-off toward the
      mountain tomorrow, it is officially a ride.

      Details...
      -- gathering place: Aurora Coffee at Virginia and N. Highland
      --time and day: 10 a.m., Saturday, Jan. 31
      --destination: Stone Mountain park
      --outward route: through Emory, then the Bike South route to Church
      St., etc.
      --return route: the normal outbound route...south a bit then west to
      Kensington Rd., Avondale, and Decatur
      --mileage: 50-ish
      --pace and attitude: the usual unintentional half-wheeling, barely
      paying-attention-to-the-road-while-talking, just about 17 m.p.h
      average, and general smarmy-ness.

      Looking forward to it,
      Barry

      --- In auroracycling@yahoogroups.com, "Michael & Nancy von Neumann"