Riding

  • Jack Honderd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      We'd like to hold certain unnamed members of our group in the Ring of Honor this week for their courageous ride to The Mountain last Weds. despite cold, wind and threat of rain. I can't name them, unfortunately, because I missed the start while sending an email. Help! Wheels out front. Who are you?

      For the rest of us, tomorrow offers another chance to prove our mettle.

      Leaving East Decatur Station at 11 AM SHARP, 34 mi, 17 mph ave., friendly but be prepared to keep up!