Alice in Wonderland on DVD and Blu Ray

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that the movie Alice in Wonderland will be released on DVD and Blu Ray June 1st.Now some of you may know that the Vice President of the cosplayer's club,and I went to see it in the theaters,and it was the best. I even enjoyed it myself,and I also found out the www.cosplayhouse.com now has the costumes in stock. And If I plan to buy the movie,I may have a special screening with the club members who have not seen it. If you plan to buy this movie orhave seen it,please reply. And the videogame is still available on Nintendo Wii,and DS.