Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Party for the Vice President

    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2010
      Yes. There may be some changes if we cannot get enough people.I'll let you all know
    • Mark Dawson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2010
        hi timothy i wont to know what time is will the party be

        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2010
          I talked with Fred the other day,and he has to take care of his roommate Steve on Sunday,and also Monday,he is traveling to Farmville to visit his folks.We may have to wait until he returns,and have his party.