Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Party for the Vice President

  • Mark Dawson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2010
      the one on west Bord st right or what

      --- On Wed, 5/12/10, Wingzero586@... <Wingzero586@...> wrote:

      From: Wingzero586@... <Wingzero586@...>
      Subject: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Party for the Vice President
      To: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 2:44 AM

      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that this Sunday we are going to have a birthday party for our Vice President. We will have the Birthday party at Books a Million,and I'll give you times when I make the arrangements. Plus bring costumes.We will have our pictures taken for the Album.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2010
        Yes. There may be some changes if we cannot get enough people.I'll let you all know
      • Mark Dawson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2010
          hi timothy i wont to know what time is will the party be

          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2010
            I talked with Fred the other day,and he has to take care of his roommate Steve on Sunday,and also Monday,he is traveling to Farmville to visit his folks.We may have to wait until he returns,and have his party.