Party for the Vice President

    Message 1 of 5 , May 11 7:44 PM
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that this Sunday we are going to have a birthday party for our Vice President. We will have the Birthday party at Books a Million,and I'll give you times when I make the arrangements.Plus bring costumes.We will have our pictures taken for the Album.
    • Mark Dawson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12 12:07 PM
        the one on west Bord st right or what

        Message 3 of 5 , May 12 4:46 PM
          Yes. There may be some changes if we cannot get enough people.I'll let you all know
        • Mark Dawson
          Message 4 of 5 , May 13 2:01 PM
            hi timothy i wont to know what time is will the party be

            Message 5 of 5 , May 13 2:51 PM
              I talked with Fred the other day,and he has to take care of his roommate Steve on Sunday,and also Monday,he is traveling to Farmville to visit his folks.We may have to wait until he returns,and have his party.