Our next Meeting!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that our next meeting is next Saturday at Borders Books,and Music from 12:30pm to 4:30pm,and I would like all members to attend,and if you like,please bring costumes,and I'll even have my Ouran Uniform as well.If you can attend,please reply. And I'll talk to Borders,and tell them we are coming.