G.I Joe,the Animated Movie,and memories about it.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to tell you all that this summer,G.I Joe:the Animated Movie will be released on DVD,and Blu-Ray,July 27 from Shout Factory,and I hope you plan to buy it. But if you have the G.I JOE DVD BOXSET in the form of a footlocker Box. You can put the DVD in the set of Discs 10-17.

      Now,I want to ask you all what are your memories about the Movie after watching the series.And how many of you have the Rhino version of the series,and movie.

      If you have any comments,please reply.