Cafe Maid outfits(Reprise),and an idea!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 7:15 PM
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to tell you all about my past topic on Cafe Maid Outfits. If you were to have Cafe Maid Outfits,my suggestion is to only wear them for performance purposes only. And I have talked with Tina Bailey,a costume designer and she and her Daughter will make them. And if I get enough money,I will pay for them. And now,I want to talk to you all about a great idea for AMA. We will be putting on a little show during the Masquerade while the Judges do the Results,and it will be after the skits. I'm trying to hear back from Edward to get the green light. And when we get the ok,we will start practice sessions. And we will give them a show they will never forget.And I will choose music for the acts.

      So if any of you have any comments,please reply.