Upcoming conventions

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,President of the Virginia Cosplayer's Club,with your update on Upcoming Conventions. Next month is RavenCon on April 9-11,and Fred my Vice President will be attending that one. Also,coming up on May 28-30 is Animazement 2010 in Raleigh NC,and yours truly will be Attending that one for the Second time,and Spike Spenceris coming back,plus for the first time.RICHARD COX,THE VOICE OF INUYASHA WILL BE A GUEST. And coming up in June is Anime Mid Atlantic 10,and I'll be going once again to do Karaoke,Fan Favorite,and Hall Costume. And for Fan Favorite,I'll be cosplaying as Jeff from Vehicle Voltron,so don't forget to vote. And for Hall Cosplay,I'll be Keith from the first Voltron. So that is all for now,and wish me luck at Animazement,and I may be going alone.