Ponyo

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 6:51 PM
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to tell you all about a great anime movie that I bought the other day. The movie is called Ponyo,and it directed by Hayao Miyazaki(the pioneer director of Spirited Away,Kiki's Delivery Service,etc). The story is about a 5 year old boy named Sosuke who finds a goldfish trapped in a bottle and upon rescuing her,names her Ponyo. But she is no ordinary goldfish. She is the daughter of a masterful wizard,and a sea goddess. And she uses her father's magic to transform into a young girl. And the movie does get better. The cast for this movies includes Betty White(wife of game show host,Allen Ludden),Frankie Jonas,Liam Nesson,Matt Damon,and others.

      If you plan to buy the movie,or have seen it,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...
    • Trinity McKay