Welcome

  • MalikTous
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      Welcome to the Virginia Cosplayers Club. I hope you have a great time exploring fantasy costuming and theatre with us. I'm Fred, I am the VP and engineer for our foray as we explore animé, manga, and other fantasy and fiction.
    • Fred Krohn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012

        Welcome, HikazeHime, to our club! Though we're not having a dedicated meeting in February because our president Tim will be off to a convention, our normal meeting time is the third Saturday of the month. Hope to see you at future meetings and see what costumes and favourite animé you share with us!

        Fred Krohn, VP VaCPC

      • Mary Sullivan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
          My name is actually HikazePrincess ("princess" is left in English on purpose). Hikaze-chan will be acceptable. And I've spoken with Tim (I guess you could we're acquaintances) and I told him about my attending the meetings. Since I heard you guys meet in Richmond, that's quite a ways out of my way, so I probably won't be able to be there physically. But I did talk to him about a possible way of me "being there" by webcaming with him or someone in the club during the meetings, so I'd be there in spirit, so to speak.

          Anime-chan