Plans for the weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you know that this weekend,I'm going out of town to Raleigh for the weekend,and I will not be back until Sunday. So while I'm gone,Trinity and Fred will be in charge until I return. So please,try not to cause any trouble,and of course,I'll even pre register for Animazement 2010. So again,please don't get into trouble.