Introducing myself~

  • tenriyuu86
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      Hi I'm Parita and I like to make cosplays. :3 I'm a little shy and don't really talk too much sometimes but once you get to know me I can't be quiet lol. Hmm... Some of the cosplays I've done are Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas, Major Burrows from Mario Galaxy, a Rhydon Gijinka, and a Heartless from the Kingdom Hearts games. Nice to meet everyone!