Thank you all!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to take this opportunity to thank the members that attended the party. And the photos are now loaded in the Cosplay activities album. So check them out when you get a chance.And for those that did not make it,it's okay. Also,I took the Liberty,and created a promotional Slide Show to promote the club with all the pictures that I've taken. And we may get more members when some people check it out. Plus,this coming Saturday will be our next club meeting,and I'm trying to hear back from Tina about being our guest speaker,and of course Edward Fortner. And also,I would Susan to make a club poster,and use me in a sketch. If any of you have any comments,please reply.