The Script for the promo is complete

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I now have finished the script for the promo. Here it is:

                                                             Virginia Cosplayer's Club Promo

      (Instrumental Sakura Kiss plays)

      President Timothy McKann: Hello fans,my name is Timothy McKann,and I would like to invite you all to join a special club specifically for cosplayers,and the club that I'm talking about is:"The Virginia Cosplayer's Club".
      Vice President Fred Krohn: The Virginia Cosplayer's Club is a costume club for fans of Japanese animation,and videogames,and more.
      Susan: And to welcome all of you cosplayer's out there who would like to join our club. We would like to introduce you to our club mascot.
      President Timothy McKann: So please welcome,"Lady Trinity",the cosplay neko.
      (Tsukuyomi mode plays,and Lady Trinity enters)
      Lady Trinity: Thank you Mr.President,and hello to all of you fans out there. I'm very happy to be part of a great club,and the President and all of us would like you to join.
      President Timothy McKann: Thank you my dear Mascot,and to tell all the fans how to join our group,here's
      Mark cosplaying as Bandit Keith.
      President Timothy McKann: The Virginia Cosplayer's Club.
      Everybody: Don't just dream it,become part of it.

      If you want to make changes to your lines,you may do so. And please keep them clean. We will be working on this at the party.