Sunday Lupercalia party

  • MalikTous
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
      I am currently planning to be at the Lupercalia Cosplay party on Sunday, though I may be delayed if my roommate needs assistance or care. Please enjoy the event, everyone!
    • Trinity McKay
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
        me and susan hope to make it.  Povided the weather lets us.  I hope to also bring my little ones, but they are still snowed in right now.  Fair warning to all, I will not be at my best and I may be moody/depressed.  But there are those who know why, ask them, not me, for the reason please as it may upset me more.

        Trinity.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
          I will check the weather,and give you all the details.
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
            I have checked the weather,and for the weekend,it's going to be Partly Cloudy High 44 Degrees. But if any of you can't make it,we shall have the Party on Tuesday. I am off that day.