Script for Promo so far,and rules on doing it!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 7:01 PM
      Hey folks,this is Timothy McKann,and so far I have been working on some of the script for our promo,and this is what it looks like:

      Virginia Cosplayer's Club Promo

      (Instrumental Sakura Kiss plays)

      President Timothy McKann: Hello fans,my name is Timothy McKann,and I would like to invite you all to join a special club specifically for cosplayers,and the club that I'm talking about is:"The Virginia Cosplayer's Club".
      Vice President Fred Krohn: The Virginia Cosplayer's Club is a costume club for fans of Japanese animation,and videogames,and more.
      Susan: And to welcome all of you cosplayer's out there who would like to join our club. We would like to introduce you to our club mascot.
      President Timothy McKann: So please welcome,"Lady Trinity",the cosplay neko.
      (Tsukuyomi mode plays,and Lady Trinity enters)
      Lady Trinity: Thank you Mr. President,and hello to all of you fans out there. I'm very happy to be part of a great club,and the President and all of us would like you to join.

      If you want to make any changes,you may do so. But before that,I have some rules for all of you who are doing the promo.

      1. No profanity,or abusive language.

      2. The promo will be G RATED for all viewers

      3. Each part must be clean,and appropriate for everyone.

      4. No Skimpy costumes.

      5. Please don't get into trouble. I want this video to be good and to get us more members.

      If you have any comments,please reply.