Re: Promo at the Party

  • Fred Krohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010

      The party is planned for Lupercalia, 14th February, at Regency Mall's Art & Decor.

      (Instrumental Sakura Kiss plays)

      President Timothy McKann: Hello fans, my name is Timothy McKann, and I would
      like to invite you all to join a special club specifically for
      cosplayers, and the club that I'm talking about is:"The Virginia Cosplayer's Club".

      Vice President Fred Krohn: The Virginia Cosplayer's Club is a costume and theatre club
      for fans of Japanese animation, videogames, fantasy, science fiction, and more.

      If you want to contribute to the script,please reply.