Promo at the party

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that the party is next month,and I have decided during the party,we will begin creating the promo video for our club. I have a couple of lines for the script so far,and here is what I have:

                                                              Virginia Cosplayer's Club Promo

      (Instrumental Sakura Kiss plays)

      President Timothy McKann: Hello fans,my name is Timothy McKann,and I would like to invite you all to join a special club specifically for cosplayers,and the club that I'm talking about is:"The Virginia Cosplayer's Club".
      Vice President Fred Krohn: The Virginia Cosplayer's Club is a costume club for fans of Japanese animation,and videogames,and more.

      If you want to contribute to the script,please reply.