Re: New poll for VirginiaCosplayersClub

  • MalikTous
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 21, 2010
      Tim:
      You may want to add an 'Other' slot here; whether I use an Ouran instructor theme, a niwaban theme, a Last Exile theme, or something from some other animé or manga will likely vary for each meeting. Most of us are not willing to spend a lot on a costume and may opt for using existing clothes to show a 'theme' costume vice buying something pricey from Premier or online, and I know several members who will likely make something unique and quite low cost vice buy it.

      Fred

      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 18, 2013
        VirginiaCosplayersClub group:

        For J.Michael Tatum at Triad Anime Con,which 2 anime should he autograph?

        o Black Butler
        o Romeo X Juliet
        o XXXHOLIC
        o Sasami