Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I tell you all about the live action version of Sailor Moon. This version is different than the animated version,and has a different storyline. So far,I have seen 19 episodes online,and I'll be seeing more.And you can watch the series on www.veoh.com . Here is the info on the show:

      Plot Summary: Middle school student Usagi Tsukino is having her typical late run for school when a plush cat doll named Luna falls out of the sky and lands on her face. That night, she is revisited by Luna, who tells her that she is one of the Sailor Guardians. Using her special makeup, Usagi transforms herself into Sailor Moon, champion of love and justice. With the aid of her new friends Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury), Rei Hino (Sailor Mars) and Makoto Kino (Sailor Jupiter), along with idol singer/vigilante-at-night Minako Aino (Sailor Venus, a.k.a. Sailor V) and the mysterious masked man known as Tuxedo Kamen, Sailor Moon strives to find the Moon Princess and the Mystical Silver Crystal, and protect them from Queen Beryl and the Dark Kingdom.

      If you have any comments,please reply.