Outfits for the club!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to talk to you all about an idea that I had in mind,and that you might like! Outfits for the Cosplay club,and I have some outfit ideas for us members. For the Guys,the Uniforms of Ouran High School Host Club,and for the Girls,Cafe Maid outfits. And I know someone who can make the Maid Outfits,and of course you will have to pay her for doing it. And of course,please have your measurements and what material you want your outfit to be made. And she can also use Satin or Lace.

      Her name is Tina,and here is her contact info: thecraftlady1956@...

      If you have any comments on the idea for outfits for the club,please reply. And here is a link for some outfit ideas: http://maid.sighvogue.com/popular_maid_costume/index.html

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...
    • Mark Dawson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
        what time is the party i know that it is no the 14 i just need to now wine to go

        Her name is Tina,and here is her contact info: thecraftlady1956@ msn.com

        Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@ aol.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
          The party will start at 12:00 pm,and end at 4:30 pm,and it will be on the 14th at Art and Decor.