Change of plans!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hey folks,this is Timothy McKann,with an important announcement! I have made a decision about Ichibancon ,and decided not to go because of the weather,and I'm sorry to tell you all this.But however,this Saturday,I will be meeting with the DC Anime Club in Falls Church at the Anime Pavilion,and I'll be talking with them,and of course have that club join the Virginia Cosplayer's Club,and of course get to meet with the president of the DC Club. Again,I'm sorry about Ichibancon,and there will be other conventions to go to.

      If any of you live in Northern Virginia,and want to meet with the club,please reply.