Transformers:Age of Exctinction,and 30 years of the G1 series,and 1986 movie.

  • animemaster486
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2014
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to tell you that the new Transformers:Age of Extinction is coming this summer to theaters,and I hope you will all get to see it.

      Now,in honor of the 30th anniversary of the series,I want to ask you all what your memories are of the Transformers when they first aired,and also the 1986 movie.

      Also,I have a little story to tell you all about a Transformers Convention I attended in Durham,NC in 2001. The con was called Botcon,and I only went for one day,and it was pretty fun. I even went to the dealer's room there,and bought an Optimal Optimus Primal figure that I wanted those Christmases and never got until now. Also,voice actor Scott Mcneil was there,and others.I really wanted to meet him since he was famous for Gundam Wing,and Monster Rancher. But there was a big line.

      So if you any comments on this topic,please reply.