Ichibancon trip.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hi everyone,this is Timothy McKann,and I may had a problem with my trip coming up. The weather forecast is calling for snow showers Thursday night,and If the weather gets worse. I'm going to cancel my trip to Concord,NC. But all I can do now is wait and see what it will look like for Thursday Night into Friday.I will give you the heads up later this week.