Birthday,and other things

  • animemaster486
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2013
      Hello folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that next Tuesday is my 31st Birthday,and I hope you will all wish me a Happy Birthday.

      Also,I have some things I need to talk to you all about. First,I know in the past that I broke my promise on doing Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplay. The reason why I did it,cause there was a kid at my church,and he wanted me to do it again,as a request,and I didn't want to let him down,cause he and I play the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game sometimes. I know when I was doing the Flame Swordsman again,my old costume of it was destroyed by rats and mice. I know from now on that I will never break anymore promises. Second,you all know that I did not attend AMA this year cause of other things that I didn't want to go through again. And I have made a hard decision,and I'm thinking about leaving AMA forever until I can make amends. And of course I'll be attend different anime cons in North,and South Carolina. I have won at 2 Anime cons in the Carolinas and they would still want me to come back. I have already planned for next year's Carolina cons,and where I will be going. I'll be going to Ichibancon 2014,Triad Anime Con 2014,and Banzaicon 2014 in South Carolina. And if I win in Master level at Banzaicon 2014,I may plan to retire from cosplay for good,and go back to being a normal person,or I'm thinking about the World Cosplay Summit,but I would have to go out of state to be in it.

      So that is all for now,if you have comments,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...