Animazement Report,Day 2

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      Hello everyone,this is Timothy McKann,with another report from Animazement.Well today,things got more interesting.I entered the Cosplay craftsmanship this afternoon with my Commander Keith from Voltron,But this evening,I didn't win,but I gave it my all,and did my best,and that's what count. And tomorrow,I decided before the con to go to Church,and pray.And before I go home,I'm planning to buy the 3rd Madoka DVD,and add it with the 2 that I got.So this wraps up my report from this con.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...