Animazement Report,Day 1

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to give you my report on today's events.Today went really well,my first cosplay was Riot from Jem,and The Holograms,and I took lots of pictures of different cosplayer's. And I even went to the dealer's room,and bought some new anime,PenguinDrum collection 2 on Blu-RAY,Madoka volumes 1 & 2,Mass Effect:Paragon Lost,BLU-RAY/DVD Combo pack,and a Sailor Pluto doll.This evening,I attended the formal ball,and had lots of fun. This concludes my report for now,and tomorrow Commander Keith will be my next cosplay.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...