Poll results for VirginiaCosplayersClub

  • VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 27 6:46 PM
      The following VirginiaCosplayersClub poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: For J.Michael Tatum at Triad Anime Con,which 2 anime should he autograph?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Black Butler, 3 votes, 60.00%
      - Romeo X Juliet, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - XXXHOLIC, 2 votes, 40.00%
      - Sasami, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Black Butler
      - ladykazekage91@...
      - Wingzero586@...
      - maliktos@...
      - Romeo X Juliet
      - XXXHOLIC
      - Wingzero586@...
      - maliktos@...
      - Sasami

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VirginiaCosplayersClub

    • <VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 19 , May 23, 2014
        The following VirginiaCosplayersClub poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results

        POLL QUESTION: Which 5 of my 10 anime should Brina Palencia autograph at ZenkaiKon

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Aquarion, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - Romeo X Juliet, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Sasami Magical Girls Club, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - XXXHOLIC, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - Spice and Wolf, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Suzuka, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - Moon Phase, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Okami San,and her seven Companions, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - Black Butler, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - Summer Wars, 0 votes, 0.00%

        https://groups.yahoo.com/group/VirginiaCosplayersClub

        For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit