Triad Anime Con Report,Day 2

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23 5:39 PM
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,with another report from the Triad Anime Con.Well today was really fun,I did another trade in the dealer's room,and got a Cardcaptor Sakura doll with 3 battle costumes,and of course I went to my Judging for my costume. And at the Masquerade,I FINALLY WON THE SENTAI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR MY KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT,and it was my first time out here.I hope you will all congratulate me on my work for this cosplay.I really won,this concludes my report,and my next convention is Animazement. Please reply on my topic.
      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...
    • JR Tyner
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23 5:54 PM
        Congratulations, now when are you taking me to Hooters?

        ~ Jimmy "JR" Ray Tyner III

        On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Timothy McKann <Wingzero586@...> wrote:

        Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,with another report from the Triad Anime Con.Well today was really fun,I did another trade in the dealer's room,and got a Cardcaptor Sakura doll with 3 battle costumes,and of course I went to my Judging for my costume. And at the Masquerade,I FINALLY WON THE SENTAI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR MY KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT,and it was my first time out here.I hope you will all congratulate me on my work for this cosplay.I really won,this concludes my report,and my next convention is Animazement. Please reply on my topic.
        Timothy McKann
        wingzero586@...

      • Fred Krohn
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24 6:36 AM

          Great job Tim! Some weekend, you should come up to the Bellwood Drivein flea market, one of the sellers has a whole table full of minis. Hope to see you soon and hope we can enjoy your con stories!

          Fred

        • Timothy McKann
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15 5:40 PM
            Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann with another report from the Triad Anime Con. The second really went well,I really had a fun time,and did a Trade in the Dealers Room.I got some cash for my Atari 260,and Nintendo NES. Bought 2 anime dolls,a Sailor Moon Doll,and a Cutey Honey Doll. I did more video footage of the con which I recorded. But However,I did record the Masquerade,and also competed.But however I couldn't win a second time,and did the best that I could,and I learned an important lesson,winning is not everything,and that's what counts. So this wraps up my Report from the con.My next con will be ZenkaiKon in Lancaster,PA next month.And I'll have another video planned.

            Timothy McKann
            wingzero586@...