Triad Anime Con Report,Day 1

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to give you my report from the Triad Anime Con.Today was very interesting,I really like this anime con and I have doing lots of Photography all over the con.It was very cool,and I cosplayed as Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. One of the coolest thing that I have done today was get some credit for my Sega Saturn,and bought 2 figures.I bought a Mawaru Penguin Drum Himari Doll in her queen outfit,and bought a Black Butler Figure set. And of course,I got to meet Robert who was here,and I got to see J.Michael Tatum and he autographed my xxxholic collection,and Black Butler Box. This concludes my report from the convention,I'm going to the Ball tonight,and after that,get some sleep before tomorrow.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...