Ichibancon Report,Day 2

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
      Hello everybody,this is Timothy McKann,with another report from Ichibancon.Today went well,and I took more pictures. This evenings festivities,I tried to win in the cosplay but however came up short,and lost. But however,I did the best I could. And I don't plan on giving up yet. But I have decided on my next anime convention.This March,I'm going to the Triad Anime Con in Winston-Salem NC.I may have a better chance in competing and making a clean comeback. And of course,I have decided to quit coming to AMA,for good due to money issues.But no matter what happen,I'll never give up.
      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...