Ichibancon Report,day 1

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to give you all my report from Day One at Ichibancon. So far this afternoon,I have been taken some pictures of some cosplayers around the convention,and shopped in the dealer's room and bought a complete boxset of 26 episodes of Galaxy Angel,a Sailor Mercury doll,and a japanese cutie honey doll. Tomorrow,I'm going to be Judged for my costume as Commander Keith from Voltron.This concludes my report,and I'll have more later on.
      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...