just a question that I wish to ask

  • ambernight51
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Hiya! ^_^ I am a fellow anime and cosplay fan and I was wondering where your club meetings are held at? I live in Suffolk, Virginia and I have been trying to find an anime club that I could become a member of. My high school has no anime club and have refused to allow the students to make an anime club and there is none in the area around Suffolk.