My roommate Steve's funeral

  • MalikTous
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
      There will be a viewing at the Blileys facility at 3801 Augusta Ave at 5PM to 7PM Tuesday (6th Nov) evening, and a funeral at the St Benedicts Catholic Church on Sheppard St north of Carytown on Wednesday 7 Nov at 1PM. Obit should be in the Tuesday paper. Thanks, hope you can join me...

      Fred
    • Trinity McKay
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
        you have my condolences   I wish I could come and support you, but I do not feel it would be appropriate to bing Jace.  I am here if you need to talk. <3