Banzaicon report day 2,and something else

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
      Evening folks,this is Timothy McKann.Well the convention got better today.I did enjoy the late night ball last night,and I was very fun.But this evening,I even participated in the Masquerade.But sadly,I didn't win.: I know I did the best I could,and give it my all. But in the end,I did have a good.This is all for my report,I'll be leaving the con tomorrow morning at 4am. I will be working on a new slideshow soon,so please stay tuned.

      Also,this coming Monday,is my Birthday,and I'll be turning 30.

      If you have any comments,please reply.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...