Banzaicon report,day 1

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I am now at Banzaicon in columbia,sc,the convention is soon going to start,and I will be judged tonight for my Flameswordsman cosplay,which will be in the Masquerade tomorrow night,and I'm going to give it my all.Please send me your support,and I will keep you up todate on more of the con,until then see you soon.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...