Change of Plans for the party!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,with an important announcement! The Cosplay club Christmas party will be moved to Tuesday,due to the snowy weather tomorrow and Saturday. I am sorry to tell you all this,and I cannot afford to lose any of you. But Tuesday will be better,and I have the Day Off,so the party will be at Arts and Decor,And it will run from 12pm to 4pm. I hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...