Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] New to VA, no otaku friends...

  • garrett
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
      Your in the quqntico area you say on that topic and i work there! And i live in stafford 1 county away. Cool¡

      Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

      Hi, I just moved from Japan looking for friends to share my otaku hobbies (making cos for my son and playing games - monster hunter).
    • meehan017@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
        Cool, my husband is a Marine and work there as well. I'm making monster hunter costume for nekocon now!

        iPadから送信

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
          Im not gonna be able to make neko. Im tryiing not to spend money on rooms for myself anymore for a while. What monster hunter outfit? Barioth armor? Thise things suck to kill!