Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Re: New to VA, no otaku friends...

  • Mary Sullivan
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
      I'm going to Neko again ^_^

      Anime-chan
      From: Jwoofan <jwoofan@...>
      To: virginiacosplayersclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:28 AM
      Subject: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Re: New to VA, no otaku friends...

      Well, I know a good portion of us make Nekocon, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to make new friends there.^_^

      -Big Danny T

      meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

      I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
      I'm in the quantico area.

      --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

      > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
      >
      > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
      >

      > -Big Danny T

    • garrett
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
        Your in the quqntico area you say on that topic and i work there! And i live in stafford 1 county away. Cool¡

        Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

        Hi, I just moved from Japan looking for friends to share my otaku hobbies (making cos for my son and playing games - monster hunter).
      • meehan017@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
          Cool, my husband is a Marine and work there as well. I'm making monster hunter costume for nekocon now!

          iPadから送信

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
            Im not gonna be able to make neko. Im tryiing not to spend money on rooms for myself anymore for a while. What monster hunter outfit? Barioth armor? Thise things suck to kill!