Re: New to VA, no otaku friends...

  • Jwoofan
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
      Well, I know a good portion of us make Nekocon, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to make new friends there.^_^

      -Big Danny T

      meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

      I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
      I'm in the quantico area.

      --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

      > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
      >
      > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
      >

      > -Big Danny T

    • Mary Sullivan
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
        I'm going to Neko again ^_^

        Anime-chan

        meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

        I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
        I'm in the quantico area.

        --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

        > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
        >
        > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
        >

        > -Big Danny T

      • garrett
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
          Your in the quqntico area you say on that topic and i work there! And i live in stafford 1 county away. Cool¡

          Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

          Hi, I just moved from Japan looking for friends to share my otaku hobbies (making cos for my son and playing games - monster hunter).
        • meehan017@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
            Cool, my husband is a Marine and work there as well. I'm making monster hunter costume for nekocon now!

            iPadから送信

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
              Im not gonna be able to make neko. Im tryiing not to spend money on rooms for myself anymore for a while. What monster hunter outfit? Barioth armor? Thise things suck to kill!