Re: New to VA, no otaku friends...

  • Jwoofan
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
      Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^

      What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?

      -Big Danny T
    • garrett jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
        I looooooove Monster Hunter! Nice to see someone else around here does.
      • Jwoofan
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
          Well, I know a good portion of us make Nekocon, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to make new friends there.^_^

          -Big Danny T

          meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

          I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
          I'm in the quantico area.

          --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

          > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
          >
          > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
          >

          > -Big Danny T

        • Mary Sullivan
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
            I'm going to Neko again ^_^

            Anime-chan

            meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

            I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
            I'm in the quantico area.

            --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

            > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
            >
            > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
            >

            > -Big Danny T

          • garrett
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
              Your in the quqntico area you say on that topic and i work there! And i live in stafford 1 county away. Cool¡

              Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

              Hi, I just moved from Japan looking for friends to share my otaku hobbies (making cos for my son and playing games - monster hunter).
            • meehan017@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
                Cool, my husband is a Marine and work there as well. I'm making monster hunter costume for nekocon now!

                iPadから送信

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
                  Im not gonna be able to make neko. Im tryiing not to spend money on rooms for myself anymore for a while. What monster hunter outfit? Barioth armor? Thise things suck to kill!