Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] New to VA, no otaku friends...

  • Mary Sullivan
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 26, 2012
      You're from Japan? Kon'nichi wa! ^_^ Sorry, I really love Japan. I'd love to share your otaku hobbies.

      Anime-chan
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
        Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^

        What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?

        -Big Danny T
      • garrett jones
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
          I looooooove Monster Hunter! Nice to see someone else around here does.
        • Jwoofan
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
            Well, I know a good portion of us make Nekocon, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to make new friends there.^_^

            -Big Danny T

            meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

            I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
            I'm in the quantico area.

            --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

            > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
            >
            > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
            >

            > -Big Danny T

          • Mary Sullivan
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
              I'm going to Neko again ^_^

              Anime-chan

              meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

              I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
              I'm in the quantico area.

              --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

              > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
              >
              > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
              >

              > -Big Danny T

            • garrett
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
                Your in the quqntico area you say on that topic and i work there! And i live in stafford 1 county away. Cool¡

                Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

              • meehan017@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
                  Cool, my husband is a Marine and work there as well. I'm making monster hunter costume for nekocon now!

                  iPadから送信

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
                    Im not gonna be able to make neko. Im tryiing not to spend money on rooms for myself anymore for a while. What monster hunter outfit? Barioth armor? Thise things suck to kill!