New to VA, no otaku friends...

  • meehan017
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 26, 2012
      Hi, I just moved from Japan looking for friends to share my otaku hobbies (making cos for my son and playing games - monster hunter).
    • Mary Sullivan
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 26, 2012
        You're from Japan? Kon'nichi wa! ^_^ Sorry, I really love Japan. I'd love to share your otaku hobbies.

        Anime-chan
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
          Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^

          What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?

          -Big Danny T
        • garrett jones
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
            I looooooove Monster Hunter! Nice to see someone else around here does.
          • Jwoofan
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
              Well, I know a good portion of us make Nekocon, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to make new friends there.^_^

              -Big Danny T

              meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

              I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
              I'm in the quantico area.

              --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

              > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
              >
              > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
              >

              > -Big Danny T

            • Mary Sullivan
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
                I'm going to Neko again ^_^

                Anime-chan

                meehan017 <meehan017@...> wrote:

                I just went to Otakon and nekocon probably.
                I'm in the quantico area.

                --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Jwoofan <jwoofan@...> wrote:

                > Hehe, no worries, there is no shortage of anime and cosplay related activities here in va.^_^
                >
                > What part of Virginia are you based? are you planning on hitting up any of the conventions around here (Nekocon, AUSA)?Â
                >

                > -Big Danny T

              • garrett
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 5, 2012
                  Your in the quqntico area you say on that topic and i work there! And i live in stafford 1 county away. Cool¡

                  Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

                • meehan017@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
                    Cool, my husband is a Marine and work there as well. I'm making monster hunter costume for nekocon now!

                    iPadから送信

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 6, 2012
                      Im not gonna be able to make neko. Im tryiing not to spend money on rooms for myself anymore for a while. What monster hunter outfit? Barioth armor? Thise things suck to kill!