Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Meeting this saturday

  • Mary Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21 5:33 PM
      If I do "attend", I'd have to be webcamming with somebody.

      Anime-chan
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all this Saturday there will be a club meeting this Saturday at the Starbucks on 8800 Staples Mill Road on the corner of Parham Road. If you want to attend,please reply.

    • ameia6
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22 8:11 AM
        I might attend. What time is at?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22 2:44 PM